My little thoughts for living..

Only the present is Real. The Past is only in our Minds. The Future is in our Projected Minds.

Get to Know and Love your Outer Self. But Get to know and Love your Inner Self more. Your outer self is the sum total of others' perception of you. Your inner self is the sum total of your perception of yourself. If the Knowledge of your inner self is deep and complete, only one Self remains.

Forget, if you can. For, who are you, to forgive another when you need forgiveness yourself?

There is no unselfish act in this world. This is the very nature of things.

Just accept and do it. Keep accepting and doing . Keep on accepting and doing . That’s all is expected of you.



About Me

Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
home maker, working professional . Woman . Wife, Mom, Daughter. More. All in a mixed parody of sorts! Don't know whether I have been accepted in any of these roles.I am Moody, yet love people. I ike solitude but also love scintillating conversation. Creative , yet able to withstand being hemmed in by mediocrity! Practical, yet irrational. Hardworking, but love to laze around doing nothing at all for periods on end! Like to travel, but havent travelled at all:)Spiritual ,yet constantly seeking to learn more about it.!I am ,various things to various people and enjoy all the games I play!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Vishnuvardan

Vishnuvardan,one of the most sensitive actors Kannada screen has ever known is no more. With him ,ends my schoolgirl crush on this great star. I moved away from Bangalore after schooling, but still remember the popular songs of my school years. OUt of the six or seven songs, that play in my mind to this day, my favourite has always been Vishnuvardan and his Maamaravello Kogile Yello..Enesneha Sambandha..( I reproduce the meaning from my understanding of it..."The Mango Tree is at one end while the Nightingale is at another...But yet what is this relationship? This friendship?)

The Link to this song is in my "I love these too " section of my blog and here it is as well :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4veJhSYgBU&feature=related

They made a great pair - the ethereal Bharati and the handsome, sensitive Vishnu.

Adios!

No comments: