My little thoughts for living..

Only the present is Real. The Past is only in our Minds. The Future is in our Projected Minds.

Get to Know and Love your Outer Self. But Get to know and Love your Inner Self more. Your outer self is the sum total of others' perception of you. Your inner self is the sum total of your perception of yourself. If the Knowledge of your inner self is deep and complete, only one Self remains.

Forget, if you can. For, who are you, to forgive another when you need forgiveness yourself?

There is no unselfish act in this world. This is the very nature of things.

Just accept and do it. Keep accepting and doing . Keep on accepting and doing . That’s all is expected of you.



About Me

Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
home maker, working professional . Woman . Wife, Mom, Daughter. More. All in a mixed parody of sorts! Don't know whether I have been accepted in any of these roles.I am Moody, yet love people. I ike solitude but also love scintillating conversation. Creative , yet able to withstand being hemmed in by mediocrity! Practical, yet irrational. Hardworking, but love to laze around doing nothing at all for periods on end! Like to travel, but havent travelled at all:)Spiritual ,yet constantly seeking to learn more about it.!I am ,various things to various people and enjoy all the games I play!

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Procrastination Part 3

Hmm.. I think I am one of those who procrastinate till the deadline stares at you in the face, or in my case looks at you with clear, black eyes and monosyllable responses:) It’s the utter lack of pressure that can sometimes be the greatest pressure. Once you break the stranglehold of pressure at its peak, it’s a pleasure really to work to a tight schedule. As one of the co authors of a novel, ideas have been running in my mind all along, but I could put down words only when there s virtually no escape:). I sit on the computer and do a steady stream of feed after which I do a lot of other things – like write in my blog for instance, do a jigsaw, listen to some music, surf. And then like gathering clouds, my ideas get together again and ask for a vent and I oblige them. Is that how people write novels, I wonder? I have written a few things in my life, but never so much of stuff. It gets easier as you go along – that much I can tell you!! Now , break time ‘s up. Time to feed more words:)

No comments: